Who we’re looking for:
In return we offer:
- At least 2 years catering experience, ideally with customers with special dietary requirements, and of consistently delivering a high standard of food and service while working within budgetary controls.
- A confident and creative individual with a strong passion for customer service and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong knowledge and experience of creating nutritious, well balanced and attractive menus, and methods and awareness of Health and Safety procedures.
- Able to motivate and lead a team, advise kitchen staff on menu and food preparation and ensure that they are well trained and professional.
- NVQ Level 2 or or equivalent City & Guilds and CIEH Level 2 Food Safety Award or Equivalent.
- A competitive salary
28 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Extensive induction and training opportunities and access to qualifications
Staff benefits including weekly offers and discounts with major retailers.
- An exemplary working environment and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive, professional team.
If you would like to join our team and be part of a thriving retirement community, please send your CV to LetcombeCareers@richmond-villages.com
Email Pau Welch at Letcombecareers@richmond-villages.com for more details