Richmond Villlages aims to offer an exceptional level of dedicated personal and nursing care, 24 hours a day. Unlike standard Care Homes, which can have anything from 60 to 100 beds, our Care Homes are smaller and so more personal. They also benefit from state-of-the-art equipment. As a smaller unit, residents and their families can really get to know the nurses who look after them and every resident has a tailored care plan to ensure they receive the individual attention and support required.
Our fully qualified nurses are thoroughly trained in all aspects of elderly care, ranging from personal to palliative. Our insistence on rigorous training and on-going supervision ensures that the highest standards are constantly maintained. Our Care Centres also benefit from the services of a visiting GP, full time social and recreational therapists and a chiropodist.
We aim to provide the best care, support and advice by:
- Working with our residents and their families to develop a plan of care which the whole team follows
- Liaising with the GP and other specialists to address our residents' individual needs.
- Employing specialist nurses to work on the unit, ranging from wound care to palliative care.
- Rigorous training, auditing and supervision to maintain standards
- Fully automatic profiling beds to enable residents to maintain their comfort.
- A range of equipment to enable those with mobility problems to still participate with all activities
- Long and short term care including rehabilitation, post operative and palliative care