Richmond Letcombe Regis
Richmond Village in Letcombe Regis is a purpose built exclusive Retirement Village with a Luxury Spa who are now seeking to appoint a Fitness Instructor.
To support a small, personal but busy spa within a luxury retirement village. We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic individual who can work well as part of a team or alone. Ideally you will be self motivated and keen to learn.
Your role will include group and one to one work with both residents and spa members and teaching a variety of classes. Successful candidates will be presentable and enjoy dealing with clients and are required to be a fully qualified fitness instructor.
Duties will include:
• Teaching a variety of classes
• Gym assessments and inductions/one to ones
• Pool plant room operations
• Reception duties/day to day operations
• NVQ Level 2 Gym Instructor essential
• NVQ Level 2 Exercise to Music and Aqua Aerobics essential
• Pool Plant Operator Preferred
• NPLQ Lifeguard/Pool attendant preferred
• NVQ Level 3 Personal Trainer preferred
• NVQ Level 3 GP Referral preferred
For nearly 20 years Richmond Villages have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now seen as the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. A totally fresh concept in retirement living, our socially active communities are for people who want to get the most from later life.
This role is for 40 hours per week and may include some evening and weekend work.
For further information or to arrange a visit to the village, please contact Kathleen Bray on 01235 773970.
£8.00 per hour