This two-bedroomed Village Suite is one of Richmond Painswick's larger Suites and presents a rare and unique opportunity to purchase. The Village Suite boasts two double bedrooms with luxury ensuite bathrooms, a kitchen/ diner, large sitting room and a study area, plus plenty of storage room. The Suite is located on the third floor providing beautiful views across the valley.
Our Village Suites offer assisted living for those who are keen to maintain their own independence and offer a real alternative to a residential care home.
In a Village Suite, all your daily chores such as cooking, cleaning and laundry are taken care of. This means you can simply sit back, relax and enjoy Village life. A flexible approach is key to this new way of living. Living in a Village Suite allows you the opportunity to entertain guests and enjoy the privacy of your own Suite yet still benefit from all the Village amenities.
A transfer fee of 6% of the sale price applies on resale in year one, 8% in year two, and 10% thereafter. Annual service charges also apply, for further details please see the All You Need to Know booklet or speak to a Village Adviser.
Properties are sold on a 125 year lease and this property has 118 years remaining.
Village Suite include:
- Spacious sitting room
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Two bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms
- Study area
- Assisted bathrooms also available
- On-site domiciliary care agency
- Membership to the Wellness Spa
- Access to all daily activity and events
- Sitting Room: 4.1m x 5.7m 13.5ft x 18.8ft
- Kitchen diner: 4.0m x 3.4m 13.1ft x 11.2ft
- Master Bedroom: 4.0m x 5.3m 13.1ft x 17.5ft
- Shower: 2.0m x 3.8m 6.7ft x 12.6ft
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 4.3m 13.1ft x 14.1ft
- Shower 2: 2.2m x 1.6m 7.3ft x 5.3 ft
Download EPC PDFDownload All You Need To Know PDF
The floor plans shown above, including the room specifications, may vary and are provided for general guidance only. The property is sold unfurnished; furniture is shown on this plan purely as an indication of possible room layouts.