Painswick Activities and Events
Each village has its own event organiser and a varied program of events and
activities to suit all interests. Please see below for news of all our events
activities at Painswick Village.
Please download the PDF for the latest activities and events programme for
• Find out about the fantastic Village Suites, which have hotel-style services; including all meals, laundry and cleaning, plus the reassurance of expert help and assistance if required
• View the available one bedroom Village Suites and get the chance to look around the fabulous Village facilities
• Talk to the Richmond Village's Team
• Sharon Marson, St James's Place Wealth Management for advice on financial planning
• WSP Solicitors for advice on Wills, Trusts and other legal matters
• Plus complimentary refreshments throughout the day
We look forward to seeing you!
Rob Iles from Diamond Hearing clinic joins us every 3rd Monday of the month to run a drop in clinic for those needing advice or assistance with their hearing (aids). You will find him in the café between 10.30am and 12noon
The Stroke Association provides a number of vital support services across the country to help those affected by stroke to regain their lives.
They meet on the penultimate Tuesday of each month 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Bridge Group takes place every Thursday at 2.30pm - 5pm in the Café. All levels of players are welcome. Refreshments provided.
Join Kay every Thursday in the Café at 10.30am for Trivia with refreshments served.
An opportunity to browse and indulge in flattering, stylish, beautiful clothing.
Mandy Hughes will be here with her collection in the Café and Restaurant at 10.30am