Assisted Living promotes independent living for couples or individuals to enjoy life to the full, while the Richmond team take care of your day-to-day chores. To find out more, view the short video about Village Suites Richmond Painswick.
Our village advisers Lea and Sonia will be happy to answer any questions or to show you around. For more information or to arrange a visit please call them on 01452 810203.
Alternatively you can complete our contact form.
Retain your independence and gain a better quality of life in a one or two-bedroom Village Suite.
Assisted Living with Richmond Painswick means buying your very own Village Suite in our stunning Village community. We take care of the daily chores meaning you can enjoy prolonged independence in a safe, caring, socially active and supportive environment.
Some residents of our Village Suites do rely on varying degrees of domiciliary care, but they also have their own front door, their own living room, their own kitchen, plus bedroom and en-suite shower room. It's a real home from home, in a thriving community, set within beautiful gardens and with it comes greater privacy and greater independence.
Assisted living is all about
- Enhancing lifestyle and quality of life.
- Enjoying the comforts of your own beautifully appointed Village Suite.
- Clubs, activities and entertainment arranged around your interests
- Great food freshly prepared to suit your individual tastes.
- All chores such as cleaning, washing and ironing taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy other pursuits.
- A quality environment where you can make friends and get to know like-minded people.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- The reassurance that carers are on-site 24 hours a day.