Our village advisers Lea and Sonia will be happy to answer any questions or to show you around. For more information or to arrange a visit please call them on 01452 810203.
Richmond Painswick is a luxury retirement village within easy reach of Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud and Moreton in the Marsh. To find out more, view our short video.
Known as ‘The Queen of the Cotswolds’, Painswick is set high on a spur between two valleys a few miles north of Stroud. It is an area of outstanding beauty and the town itself is built almost entirely of the honey coloured stone the Cotswolds are so famous for.
Surrounded by stunning scenery, life here gives you all the benefits of a socially active community, luxurious facilities, including a superb restaurant and health spa, plus the reassurance of first class care if you need it.
At a glance
- Luxury Village Apartments for an independent lifestyle
- Assisted Living Apartments with hotel-style service included
- Care bedrooms providing nursing care
- The Wellness Spa complex with gym, pool and treatment areas
- Stunning rooftop restaurant, offering traditional and contemporary dishes
- Beautiful architecture, landscaped gardens and rooftop terrace
- Well-stocked library with IT facilities
- Tailored personal care packages from our 24 hour on-site care team
- Fleet of vehicles and full-time driver for regular outings and shopping trips
- Wide range of social activities tailored to your interests
- Security and a sense of community for greater peace of mind