Assisted Living promotes independent living for couples or individuals to enjoy life to the full, while the Richmond team take care of your day-to-day chores. To find out more, view the short video about Village Suites Richmond Northampton.
Our Village Advisers Sarah and Val will be happy to answer any questions or to show you around. For more information or to arrange a visit please call them on 01604 432602
Alternatively you can complete our contact form.
Whether you find some of life’s daily routines difficult to manage, or whether you simply just want more time to do the things you enjoy, Richmond Northampton are here to lend a hand.
Situated in a rural area of South Northamptonshire, the village has one or two bedroom Village Suites which overlook woods and parkland, where scenic walks can be enjoyed.
We recognise the need for independence in a safe, caring, socially active and supportive environment which allows couples or individuals to enjoy life to the full. This means that you can have the luxury of owning your very own home but without having to carry out daily chores.
We make our assisted living support as flexible as is needed for each individual circumstance. The Village Suite consists of a lounge, bedroom with en-suite shower/wet room and kitchen. As an additional safety precaution we provide a microwave oven as opposed to a standard gas or electric cooker.
The assisted living package includes your on-site food and soft beverages, laundry, daily maid service, and utilities. We assume that you can prepare a simple breakfast, make a cup of tea and a light snack using the provisions we regularly provide. Throughout the day meals are prepared for you, and you have the option of dining in your Village Suite with our provided room service, or in our restaurant.
Additional domiciliary care can be provided in assisted living but will be subject to additional charges depending on the level of service required.
Village Suites also sometimes become available for rental on Assured Short Hold Tenancies.
Assisted living is all about
- Enhancing lifestyle and quality of life.
- Enjoying the comforts of your own beautifully appointed Village Suite.
- Clubs, activities and entertainment arranged around your interests.
- Great food freshly prepared to suit your individual tastes.
- All chores such as cleaning, washing and ironing taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy other pursuits.
- A quality environment where you can make friends and get to know like-minded people.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- The reassurance that carers are on-site 24 hours a day.