Retain your independence and gain a better quality of life in a one or two-bedroom assisted living apartment
Assisted Living with Richmond Northampton means buying your very own apartment in our stunning Village community. We take care of the daily chores meaning you can enjoy prolonged independence in a safe, caring, socially active and supportive environment. Assisted Living at Richmond Northampton promotes independent living for couples or individuals to enjoy life to the full, while the Richmond team take care of your day-to-day chores. To find out more, view the short video about Assisted Living Apartments at Richmond Northampton.
For more than ten years now, Richmond Villages has pioneered Assisted Living (also know as extra care). Some residents of our assisted living apartments do rely on varying degrees of domiciliary care, but they also have their own front door, their own living room, their own kitchen, plus bedroom and en-suite shower room. It's a real home from home, in a thriving community, set within beautiful gardens and with it comes greater privacy and greater independence. When you consider just how flexible we can be, you begin to see why our assisted living apartments are such a desirable and modern alternative.
Assisted living is all about
- Enhancing lifestyle and quality of life.
- Enjoying the comforts of your own beautifully appointed apartment.
- Clubs, activities and entertainment arranged around your interests.
- Great food freshly prepared to suit your individual tastes.
- All chores such as cleaning, washing and ironing taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy other pursuits.
- A quality environment where you can make friends and get to know like-minded people.
- Complete peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- The reassurance that carers are on site 24 hours a day.
Assisted Living Apartment Package
These are the costs of living in your Assisted Living Apartment and include your on-site food and soft beverages, laundry, daily maid service, and utilities (heating, energy, water). We have to base our 'Service Package' on the assumption that you are able to dress and bathe yourself. We assume that you can prepare a simple breakfast - make a cup of tea and a light snack using the provisions we have stocked your kitchen with. Your lunch time and evening meal are prepared for you. You have the option to have lunch in the Restaurant or dine at home. If you need help with any of these tasks, we will be able to provide this through our Domiciliary Agency at an extra charge (please refer to the Domiciliary Care rates - available on request).
To see what the assisted living package covers, please click the link below.Assisted Living Package