“Enjoy your retirement!” These are sentiments you will have heard often throughout your working life given to those who have earned the right to finally put aside the rigours of everyday hustle and bustle. For some, however, retirement can be a daunting prospect. At Richmond Village Northampton we make it our mission to ensure our villagers lead a fulfilling and active retirement in a stress free environment and meet all the demands of your own personal needs. To find out more, view our short video about Richmond Villages.
Richmond Village Northampton is a community within a community. Situated in the popular Grange Park area of Northamptonshire this luxury retirement village is just minutes from many rural areas, towns and villages right in the heart of England. Along with our five star restaurant, award winning landscaped gardens and first class facilities we have a team of dedicated staff who are there to make your retirement a totally pleasurable experience. From the organisation of local community activities to simply stopping to share a chat and a cup of tea, our staff make sure your enjoyment is their priority.
Whether you choose to live in one of our luxurious independent living apartments or require that little extra personal help with one of our assisted living apartments, our village has something for everyone. Should yours, or indeed your partner’s, circumstances change you can be safe in the knowledge that our village also has it’s very own award winning care home facilities.
Nobody can predict the future but rest assured whatever it entails Richmond Village Northampton prides itself on being confident it can meet all your needs.
At a glance
- Luxury one and two bed Village Apartments for an independent lifestyle
- One and two bedroom Assisted Living Apartments with tailored care packages available for those who need help with daily living but would like to retain their independence.
- Care bedrooms in state-of-the-art nursing home with 24 hour nursing and dementia care
- Beautifully proportioned New England style of architecture
- Peace, security and a real sense of community for greater peace of mind
- Elegant restaurant, relaxing lounges, shop, cafe, arts and craft room, IT room and library
- Hairdressing salon and therapy room
- Attractively designed properties and meticulously maintained gardens
- Tailored personal and nursing Care Packages
- Fleet of luxury and full time driver vehicles for regular scheduled outings and shopping trips
- Many, varied social activities in a happy relaxed environment