Assisted Living promotes independent living for couples or individuals to enjoy life to the full, while the Richmond team take care of your day-to-day chores. To find out more, view the short video about Village Suites Richmond Nantwich.
Our village advisers Nicola and Claire will be happy to answer any questions or to show you around. For more information or to arrange a visit please call them on 01270 899162.
Alternatively you can complete our contact form.
Buying a Village Suite at Richmond Nantwich means enjoying Assisted Living at its very best allowing you to enjoy your independence whilst we take care of the chores. In fact, that is what Assisted Living is all about; promoting independent living for couples or individuals so that you can enjoy life to the full in a safe, caring, socially active and supportive environment.
Our Suites are located in the main Village building, enjoying views across the landscaped grounds and award-winning gardens. All have their own front door which leads into a living room, kitchenette, bedroom and en-suite wet room. Some have balconies or small patio areas that can be enjoyed when the weather is good.
Whilst the Richmond team are looking after the cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing you are free to enjoy your independence without worry. Kitchens are stocked with snacks and essential items allowing you to prepare drinks or a light meal. You can join friends for lunch in The Garden Room restaurant each day, whilst breakfast and tea can either be delivered to your Village Suite or enjoyed in our Alpine Suite.
To allow you to continue living independently, we also have our own Domiciliary Care Agency on site and provide a fleet of vehicles to take you to local health appointments, as well as scheduled journeys to the local town of Nantwich with its boutique shops and cafes.
Village Suites also sometimes become available for rental on Assured Short Hold Tenancies.
Assisted living is all about
- Enhancing lifestyle and quality of life.
- Enjoying the comforts of your own beautifully appointed Village Suites.
- Clubs, activities and entertainment arranged around your interests.
- Great food freshly prepared to suit your individual tastes.
- All chores such as cleaning, washing and ironing taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy other pursuits.
- A quality environment where you can make friends and get to know like-minded people.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- The reassurance that carers are on-site 24 hours a day.