Situated at the edge of the delightful market town of Nantwich in South Cheshire, is the luxury retirement community of Richmond Village, Nantwich. Built around its own pristine bowling green, the architecture reflects the historic, timbered buildings of Nantwich itself. Residents here enjoy being part of a socially active community, with its own superb facilities and the reassurance of as much or as little first class care as they need. We believe it amounts to the very best in Retirement Care in the area and thanks to excellent connections, Chester, Congleton, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield and beyond are all within easy reach.
At a glance
- Luxury Village Apartments for an independent lifestyle
- Assisted Living Apartments with tailored care packages available for those who need help with daily living but would like to retain their independence.
- Care bedrooms which offer residential care tailored to your specific needs
- Relaxing lounges and lovely Garden Restaurant
- Hairdresser and Beautician
- Attractively designed properties and meticulously maintained award winning gardens
- Bowling Green in Village Centre with regular tournaments in summer
- Peace, security and a real sense of community for greater peace of mind
- Tailored Care Packages
- Varied social activities and events
- Fleet of luxury vehicles and a full time driver for regular scheduled outings and shopping trips
One of the prettiest towns in England with distinctive Tudor architecture