Assisted Living promotes independent living for couples or individuals to enjoy life to the full, while the Richmond team take care of your day-to-day chores. To find out more, view the short video about Village Suites Richmond Letcombe Regis.
Our village advisers Barbara, Graeme and Tina will be happy to answer any questions or to show you around. For more information or to arrange a visit please call them on 01235 313082.
Alternatively you can complete our contact form.
Buying your very own Village Suite in our stunning award-winning retirement community means more than just a new home – it means enjoying life in a safe, caring and socially active and supportive community. The Village Suites are close to all the amenities such as the restaurant, activities room, library and Wellness Spa giving you everything you need on your doorstep.
Every aspect of the property and the facilities within the Village has been designed to help you remain living independently in your own home. From the ‘independent living’ package which includes all meals, laundry and daily maid service, to the lovely Village Suite which includes an en-suite bedroom with level access shower, everything has been designed to make your life easier.
For added reassurance Richmond Villages’ staff are on site 24 hours a day including our very own Care Quality Commission registered care team who can provide bespoke care packages should you ever need it. The amount of care received can vary from a couple of hours a week, to several hours a day, dependent on individual needs. The packages can include everything from companionship to assistance with washing and dressing. Whatever your needs the Richmond Villages’ team are here to help you.
Village Suites also sometimes become available for rental on Assured Short Hold Tenancies.
Assisted living is all about
- Enhancing lifestyle and quality of life.
- Enjoying the comforts of your own beautifully appointed Village Suite.
- Clubs, activities and entertainment arranged around your interests.
- Great food freshly prepared to suit your individual tastes.
- All chores such as cleaning, washing and ironing taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy other pursuits.
- A quality environment where you can make friends and get to know like-minded people.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- The reassurance that carers are on-site 24 hours a day.