Watch our short video to see what Richmond Letcombe Regis, near Wantage, has to offer. A fabulous purpose-built retirement community in the heart of rural Oxfordshire, it has the kind of luxury facilities most people dream of.
Our village advisers Barbara and John will be happy to answer any questions or to show you around. For more information or to arrange a visit please call them on 01235 773970.
Alternatively you can complete our contact form.
Richmond Letcombe Regis was officially opened by HRH the Earl of Wessex in 2010 and has become the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. This has been recognised by winning the Best Retirement Development in the Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2011 and the ‘WhatHouse?’ Gold Award for Best Retirement Development 2010.
Richmond Letcombe Regis is located in the beautiful Vale of the White Horse close to the Lambourn Downs and the Ridgeway and yet close to the market town of Wantage. The village provides wonderful retirement living within a fun, friendly and caring community.
At a glance
- Village Apartments for an independent lifestyle
- Village Suites with hotel-style service included
- Care Home providing nursing and dementia care
- The Wellness Spa complex with gym, pool and treatment areas
- Hairdressing salon also located within the Wellness Spa
- Bowling Green in village centre with tournaments in summer
- Stunning lakeside restaurant offering traditional and contemporary dishes
- Peaceful and well-stocked Library
- Arts, Craft and IT Room
- Landscaped gardens, including a nature reserve with access for all residents
- Tailored personal care packages from our 24 hour on-site care team
- Fleet of vehicles and full-time driver for regular outings and shopping trips
- Wide range of social activities tailored to your interests
- Security and a sense of community for greater peace of mind