Wouldn't it be nice to live free of the stresses of modern life? To be surrounded by like-minded neighbours who want to get the most out of life? A safe community filled with social opportunities and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces in which to retreat? To find out more, view our short video about Richmond Villages.
That's exactly what Richmond Letcombe Regis, near Wantage, has to offer. A fabulous new purpose-built retirement community in the heart of rural Oxfordshire, it has the kind of luxury facilities most people dream of. The new Village was officially opened by HRH the Earl of Wessex KG KCVO in 2010 and has become the benchmark for Retirement Villages in the UK. This has been recognised by winning the Gold in the WhatHouse? Award for Best Retirement Development 2010, the Best Retirement Development in the Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2011 and by being voted ‘Best Innovation in Retirement Housing’ by The Over 50’s Housing Weekly magazine.
Mill Stream Mews – Deposits now taken on all 6 Apartments
We are pleased to say that within 2 weeks of launching Mill Stream Mews we have already taken reservation deposits on all 6 of the new apartments.
Senior Village Adviser, Mark Young said “We had such a great response to our launch of Mill Stream Mews and I’m sure the fantastic location has motivated our purchasers to secure one of these apartments even though they are not due to be ready until the end of 2014 however, we do have a lovely 1 bedroom resale apartment which is ready for immediate occupation so hopefully this will appeal to somebody who is ready to move straight away”.
Located within the village’s 36 acre grounds, this secluded and private mews of six properties is close to the village centre and all the activities located there. The apartments have been designed to incorporate the highest standards of construction and quality of finish, and include features such as ergonomically designed kitchens and walk-in showers, with comfort and convenience considered throughout.
Construction on Mill Stream Mews commenced in January 2014 with anticipated completion late 2014.
For more information call the Village Advisers on 01235 773970.
At a glance
- Luxury Village Apartments for an independent lifestyle
- Assisted Living Apartments with tailored care packages available for those who need help with daily living but would like to retain their independence.
- Care Home providing Nursing and Dementia Care.
- The Wellness Spa. A state-of-the-art complex complete with gymnasium, pool and treatment areas for both health and beauty. The hairdressing salon is also located within the Wellness Spa
- Bowling Green in Village Centre with regular tournaments in summer
- Stunning lakeside restaurant, offering a superb variety of traditional and contemporary dishes with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside
- Library and IT Room
- Peace, security and a real sense of community for greater peace of mind
- Beautifully proportioned architecture and meticulously maintained landscaped gardens including a Nature Reserve.
- Personal care from basic maid service to 24 hour nursing care
- Fleet of luxury vehicles and full time driver for regular scheduled outings and shopping trips
- Many, varied social activities in a happy relaxed environment
Lakeside gardens and nature reserve
- Lake extends into a nature reserve with access for all residents
- Lake fed by a natural chalk stream called Letcombe Brook
- Contains many rare protected creatures, fauna and flora
- Public access to the Lakeside and nature reserve