Wouldn't it be nice to live free of the stresses of modern life? To be surrounded by like-minded neighbours who want to get the most out of life? A safe community filled with social opportunities and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces in which to retreat? To find out more, view our short video about Richmond Villages.
That's exactly what Richmond Letcombe Regis, near Wantage, has to offer. A fabulous new purpose-built retirement community in the heart of rural Oxfordshire, it has the kind of luxury facilities most people dream of. The new Village was officially opened by HRH the Earl of Wessex KG KCVO in 2010 and has become the benchmark for Retirement Villages in the UK. This has been recognised by winning the Gold in the WhatHouse? Award for Best Retirement Development 2010, the Best Retirement Development in the Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2011 and by being voted ‘Best Innovation in Retirement Housing’ by The Over 50’s Housing Weekly magazine.
For more information or to arrange a visit please call the Village Advisers on 01235 773970 (option 1).
At a glance
- Luxury Village Apartments for an independent lifestyle
- Assisted Living Apartments with tailored care packages available for those who need help with daily living but would like to retain their independence.
- Care Home providing Nursing and Dementia Care.
- The Wellness Spa. A state-of-the-art complex complete with gymnasium, pool and treatment areas for both health and beauty. The hairdressing salon is also located within the Wellness Spa
- Bowling Green in Village Centre with regular tournaments in summer
- Stunning lakeside restaurant, offering a superb variety of traditional and contemporary dishes with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside
- Library and IT Room
- Peace, security and a real sense of community for greater peace of mind
- Beautifully proportioned architecture and meticulously maintained landscaped gardens including a Nature Reserve.
- Personal care from basic maid service to 24 hour nursing care
- Fleet of luxury vehicles and full time driver for regular scheduled outings and shopping trips
- Many, varied social activities in a happy relaxed environment
Lakeside gardens and nature reserve
- Lake extends into a nature reserve with access for all residents
- Lake fed by a natural chalk stream called Letcombe Brook
- Contains many rare protected creatures, fauna and flora
- Public access to the Lakeside and nature reserve