Assisted Living promotes independent living for couples or individuals to enjoy life to the full, while the Richmond team take care of your day-to-day chores. To find out more, view the short video about Village Suites Richmond Bede.
Our village advisers Sonia and Louise will be happy to answer any questions or to show you around. For more information or to arrange a visit please call them on 02476 645544.
Retain your independence and gain a better quality of life in our one-bedroom Village Suites.
Assisted Living with Richmond Bede Village means buying your very own Village Suite in our friendly village community. We take care of the daily chores meaning you can enjoy prolonged independence in a safe, caring, socially active and supportive environment.
The Village Suites are within the same building as the restaurant, bar and lounges making socialising and meeting with friends easy. For those who require personal care, then our dedicated care team are available 24 hours a day providing bespoke packages. The Village Suites include lounge, kitchen, bedroom and en-suite shower-room.
As well as providing you with an added sense of care and security, by moving to a Village Suite at Richmond Bede Village you will be moving to a friendly, social and fun environment.
Assisted living is all about
- Enhancing lifestyle and quality of life.
- Enjoying the comforts of your own Village Suite.
- Clubs, activities and entertainment arranged around your interests.
- Great food freshly prepared to suit your individual tastes.
- All chores such as cleaning, washing and ironing taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy other pursuits.
- A quality environment where you can make friends and get to know like-minded people.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- The reassurance that carers are on-site 24 hours a day.