Assisted Living in one of our Village Suites promotes independent living for couples or individuals. Village Suite residents are able to enjoy life to the full, while the Richmond team take care of your day-to-day chores. The video below is an interview with the daughter of a Village Suite resident, Liz, who talks about how the retirement village was not just the best move for her father but also how it has provided peace of mind for her and her family.
The Richmond Aston-on-Trent Sales & Marketing Suite is open Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm. To find out more call our village advisers Alison and Sally-Ann on 01332 890398.
Alternatively you can complete our contact form.
To help people retain their independence our Village Suites have an “Assisted Living” package which includes all meals, daily maid service, laundry and utility bills. Whether you prefer your meal to be freshly prepared and served to you in our stunning restaurant or in the privacy of your own Village Suite, the choice is yours. And imagine not having to do the cleaning and laundry - what would you do with that extra time…perhaps enjoy being pampered in the Spa?
Should you have any care needs, we also have our own Domiciliary Care Team who can implement bespoke care packages directly into your Village Suite, ensuring that independence is maintained for as long as possible.
The Village Suites comprise one or two bedrooms with en-suite shower room, kitchenette and lounge. Ground floor Village Suites benefit from patios, and many first and second floor Village Suites have balconies.
Village Suites also sometimes become available for rental on Assured Short Hold Tenancies.
Assisted living is all about
- Enhancing lifestyle and quality of life.
- Enjoying the comforts of your own beautifully appointed Village Suite.
- Clubs, activities and entertainment arranged around your interests.
- Great food freshly prepared to suit your individual tastes.
- All chores such as cleaning, washing and ironing taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy other pursuits.
- A quality environment where you can make friends and get to know like-minded people.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- The reassurance that carers are on-site 24 hours a day.