Richmond Aston-on-Trent is situated in the quintessential English village of Aston-on-Trent in South Derbyshire and is due to welcome its first residents later this year. Watch our short fly-through animation of Richmond Aston-on-Trent to see what it will soon look like!
The Richmond Aston-on-Trent Sales & Marketing Suite is open Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm. To find out more call our village advisers Alison and Sally-Ann on 01332 890398.
Alternatively you can complete our contact form.
Steeped in history and mentioned in the Doomsday Book, Aston-on-Trent has the benefit of a lovely rural village setting and yet is easily accessible to both the north and south of the country via the M1.
Providing more than just retirement living, Richmond Aston-on-Trent will offer an aspirational lifestyle. Facilities within the village will include a Wellness Spa with swimming pool and gym, hair and beauty salon, library and IT room, terrace café, restaurant and bar, and all set within beautifully landscaped grounds. The key element is for people to retain as much independence and choice as they desire whilst helping retain their ‘zest for life’.
We will be welcoming the first residents towards the end of 2016 prior to the main Village Centre and all its facilities being completed in spring 2017.
Do you have an iPad? Then download the free Richmond Aston-on-Trent app from the App Store - simply search for Richmond Aston-on-Trent.
At a glance
- Village Apartments for an independent lifestyle
- Village Suites with hotel-style service included
- Care home providing nursing care
- The Wellness Spa complex with gym, pool and treatment areas
- Hairdressing salon also located within the Wellness Spa
- Croquet lawn
- Garden restaurant offering traditional and contemporary dishes
- Library and IT Room
- Rooftop terrace and lounge
- Landscaped gardens and woodland walks
- Tailored personal care packages from our 24 hr on-site care team
- Fleet of vehicles and full-time driver for regular outings and shopping trips
- Wide range of social activities tailored to your interests
- Security and a sense of community for greater peace of mind