- Open Weekend: Saturday 17 May (10am-4pm) & Sunday 18 May (10am-2pm)
- Venue: The Four Pillars Hotel, Ducklington Lane, Witney, OX28 4EX
Having recently announced details for its new retirement village at Witney, Richmond Villages is inviting everyone interested in learning about its new development to a sales and information open weekend.
To be held on Saturday 17 May (10am-4pm) & Sunday 18 May (10am-2pm) at The Four Pillars Hotel, Ducklington Lane, Witney, the event is designed to provide information to those who might be considering moving to a retirement village, as well as anyone living nearby.
“We want to give people a real flavour for what living at a Richmond village is like, and ensure they get all the information they need across all aspects of Richmond retirement living,” says Paddy Brice, managing director. “So rather than meeting just the sales team there will be themed areas where they can hear about all aspects of village life.”
These will include:
- Activities and recreation, manned by activity co-ordinators from existing Richmond villages.
- Wellness spa - information on what the spa will provide, examples of activities, treatments and details about the hair salon.
- Hospitality - a member of the Richmond hospitality team will have sample restaurant menus and details about typical events, functions and private parties.
- Care & support - members of the care team will explain the care and support that will be available 24-hours a day from Richmond’s own dedicated carers.
- Richmond Retreats - information on holidays with care.
- Seminars about Richmond Villages to explain the buying process and typical costs involved.
- Accommodation available to purchase, with village advisers to explain the options and property prices, all with the aid of computer generated images (CGIs), an animated ‘fly-through’ of the village, floor plans and pricing. Off-plan reservations can be made on the day.
- Meet the residents - people living at current Richmond Villages will be there to give their perspective on village life.
The new 30million retirement village at Witney will be located at Coral Springs on the junction of Curbridge Road and Thorney Leys, and comprises a care home providing 24-hour nursing and dementia care, village apartments for independent living and village suites for assisted living. It will also provide a wellness spa with swimming pool and gym, hair and beauty salon, a library, IT room, café, bar and restaurant, landscaped gardens, a nature reserve and bowling green. Activities and events and a village transport service will also be provided.
Richmond Witney will be the company’s sixth retirement village, and once completed will
provide 126 homes for those over 55, and 60 care home beds providing 24-hour care.
Village suites will start at £225,000 and village apartments from £285,000.
For further information about Richmond Witney, please telephone 01993 768557.