- Open Day: Saturday 28th October, 10am-4pm
- Venue: The Wood Norton Hotel, Worcester Road, Evesham, WR11 4YB
Richmond Villages are delighted to announce the sales launch of their eighth luxury retirement village, Richmond Wood Norton, at the Wood Norton Hotel which is adjacent to the new development.
Richmond Wood Norton, which is due to open in early 2019, is ideally situated close to Evesham, Worcester, Stratford upon Avon and Worcester and will bring the very best in retirement living to Worcestershire.
The sales launch is designed to provide information to those who might be considering moving to a retirement village, as well as anyone living nearby.
“We want to give people a real flavour for what living at a Richmond Village is like, and ensure they get all the information they need across all aspects of Richmond retirement living,” says Paddy Brice, managing director. “So rather than meeting just the sales team there will be themed areas where they can hear about all aspects of village life.”
These will include:
- Review the retirement apartments available to purchase, view the floor plans including the interactive CGI of the retirement village. Off-plan reservations can be made on the day.
- Activities and recreation, manned by activity co-ordinators from existing Richmond villages.
- Wellness spa - information on what the spa will provide, examples of activities, treatments and details about the different exercise classes that will be available.
- Hospitality - view examples of the sumptuous menus which will be served in the spacious restaurant and find out more about typical events, functions and private parties.
- Care & support - members of the care team will explain the care and support that will be available 24-hours a day from Richmond’s own dedicated carers.
- Meet the residents - people living at current Richmond Villages will be there to give their perspective on village life.
The new £40million retirement village includes Village Apartments for an independent lifestyle but with the benefit of all the onsite facilities and amenities; Village Suites for assisted living and a care home providing long and short term care as well as palliative and specialist dementia care.
Facilities at the retirement community will be second to none and will include a wellness spa with swimming pool and gym, hair and beauty salon, a library, activities room, café bar, restaurant and private dining. The retirement village is surrounded by mature woodland, gardens and a number of terraces to sit and enjoy the panoramas of the beautiful Worcestershire countryside.
The Richmond Villages’ drivers will run regular scheduled shopping trips, as well as excursions to local places of interest while our events and activities team will ensure there are a wide choice of exciting and different social events and gatherings.
So, if you are thinking about moving to a retirement village or would like further information about Richmond Wood Norton we look forward to welcoming you on the day. If you would like to make an appointment before the day please call Village Manager Paul Brady, or Senior Village Adviser Tommy Fellows on 01386 897382