Assisted Living with Richmond Villages means buying your very own Village Suite in our stunning Village community. We take care of the daily chores meaning you can enjoy prolonged independence in a safe, caring, socially active and supportive environment. Assisted Living at Richmond Villages promotes independent living for couples or individuals to enjoy life to the full, while the Richmond team take care of your day-to-day chores.
For a number of years, Richmond Villages has pioneered Assisted Living (also known as extra care). Some residents of our Village Suites do rely on varying degrees of domiciliary care, but they also have their own front door, their own living room, their own kitchen, plus bedroom and en-suite shower room. It's a real home from home, in a thriving community, set within beautiful gardens and with it comes greater privacy and greater independence. When you consider just how flexible we can be, you begin to see why our Village Suites are such a desirable and modern alternative.
What makes assisted living so appealing?
- Retaining your independence whilst living in your own Village Suite
- Care team on site 24 hours a day for added reassurance
- Surrounded by like-minded people within a caring community
- Great social events organised around your interests
- All the daily chores taken care of leaving you time to enjoy the better things in life
- Bespoke care packages for those who need it
We believe our extra care / assisted living package is the most comprehensive. The Richmond Village standard of excellence is well known to our residents and families and they expect the very best service at all times. We believe that we should encourage you to do as much for yourself as you can safely manage. By talking through your needs and understanding your wishes, we can provide you with the service that you need that does everything possible to enable the lifestyle you would like to have.
Assisted Living Lifestyle Package
These are the costs of living in your Village Suite and include your on-site food and soft beverages, laundry, daily maid service, and utilities (heating, energy, water).
We have to base our 'Assisted Living Lifestyle Package' on the assumption that you are able to dress and bathe yourself. We assume that you can prepare a simple breakfast - make a cup of tea and a light snack using the provisions we have stocked your kitchen with. Your lunch time and evening meal are prepared for you. You have the option to have lunch in the Restaurant or dine at home.
If you need help with any of these tasks, we will be able to provide this through our Domiciliary Care Agency at an extra charge (available on request).
The Assisted Living Lifestyle Package includes:
- On-site food* and non-alcoholic beverages offered with your meals
- Meals can be taken in the restaurant or delivered to your Village Suite**
- We stock your kitchenette with basic provisions (list available), and discuss any dietary requirements you may have
- Free access to Supper Clubs and Village activities and events
- Collection, laundering, ironing and return delivery of all personal clothing items***
- Weekly change of bed linen (unless emergency occurs)
- Towels laundered twice weekly (unless emergency occurs)
- Heating, lighting and water rates within the Village Suites Richmond
DAILY MAID SERVICE
Daily visit to tidy Village Suite
– Empty bins
– Clean sinks in bathroom
– Clean sinks in kitchenette
– Clean toilet
– Clean work surfaces
– Make bed
- Weekly full Village Suite clean
- Annual deep clean
- A medical history is kept by the Domiciliary Care Team of Village Suites residents and reviewed regularly
POST AND NEWSPAPER MANAGEMENT
- All mail and newspapers are delivered by hand to each Village Suite
* Excluding shop & café.
** A tray fee may be payable for room service.
*** Dry cleaning items are not included.You are responsible for paying your own council tax, telephone bill and TV licence (if applicable).
To find out more about the Assisted Living please download the PDF.Assisted Living